Thursday, February 20, 2014

Daily Look: Wishlisted



Blouse, Pants, Bracelets: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Nine West // Earrings: Banana Republic // Ring: Madewell // Watch: Seiko // Sunglasses: via Marshall's // Lips: MAC Rebel

This outfit, I just realized, is made up of several items that spent a lot of time on my 2013 wishlist Pinterest board. I tend to pin things I like and watch them like a hawk until they go on sale, a shopping strategy that keeps me focused on the items I want the most so that I don't spend too much money on pieces I don't really need (using the word need incredibly loosely, obviously). I snapped up this blouse during a 50% off markdowns sale, and my husband got me these pants for Christmas and the watch for my birthday. He likes Pinterest almost as much as I do because he gets a ready-made shopping list.

Do you make wishlists? What's your favorite way to use Pinterest?

No comments: