Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Daily Look: Cranberry Sauce








Dress: Loft // Belt, Earrings, Boots: Banana Republic // Tights: Nicole Miller // Bangles: Annie Gogglyn // Bracelet: The Limited

I love the look of colorful tights, but I sometimes have a hard time finding outfits that they work well with. This otherwise all-black ensemble is just the ticket. Without these tights, this look would be a little on the bland side, but I find that the pop of cheerful cranberry makes this outfit a lot more fun.

Speaking of cranberries, can you believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow? We will celebrating (aka stuffing our faces) with my mom, stepdad, and Sam, who are all coming in from Texas to visit us. I can't wait to see them later today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the dress and the nice accents of red :) I am your newest follower.

xo
Dora

P.S. I would love to invite you to join my new giveaway :) http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/2011/11/giveaway-shabby-apple.html

m said...

Those. Boots. Rule.