Monday, November 14, 2011

Daily Look: Manic Monday







Blouse: Ann Taylor Loft // Pants: Zara // Shoes: Aldo // Necklace: Ann Taylor Loft // Earrings: Forever 21

I am wearing calming tones today to encourage me not to let my day become too manic. I work long hours on Mondays, so it is important to be on the comfier side. I feel cute and professional in this outfit, but it feels almost as good as jammies. Too bad bunny slippers aren't considered professional attire...yet.

Also, a lot of people aren't crazy about cropped pants or ankle straps because they break up the leg line. This look combines both, but I actually think that they work together. I would recommend that our more petite readers take that with a grain of salt, however, as it is coming from a taller than average source.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is one of my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Look at that cute hairdo! LOVE it!

I think sometimes cropped pants and ankle straps together can make some body types look stumpy. NOT you! You look great, and I love those shoes - comfy yet chic-looking.