Thursday, April 12, 2012

Daily Look: Nashville, TN









Top: Gap Factory // Skirt: J. Crew // Bag: Target // Shoes: Diba via DSW // Bracelets: Forever 21

The second stop of our spring break road trip was the lovely city of Nashville, Tennessee. I wore this outfit to stroll around the city, visit the replica Parthenon at Centennial Park, do a little shopping, and stuff my face with delicious food. I was really impressed by what a fun, friendly, and beautiful city Nashville is, and I know we only scratched the surface!

4 comments:

nicole said...

Cute as a button. I LOVE the Parthenon! I've only been to Nashville once, but we stopped there for a photo op and then we made a detour to Shiloh. xo.

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
m said...

you look so fresh and pretty in those pictures. Were those shoes comfortable all day?

Lauren said...

Thanks Nicole--it was so cool! And Monike--Those shoes are soooo comfy. I wore them in Italy without pain, and we were walking all day long.