Sunday, April 22, 2012

Gift Guide: Mother's Day 2012

Mother's Day Gift Guide




Did you know that Mother's Day is only three weeks from today (May 12, to be exact)? If you haven't yet found that perfect gift for your mom, or even started looking yet--don't worry, I won't tell--it's time to get on it! I decided to put together a gift guide full of vibrant, summery jewelry, bags, and accessories that I think a lot of moms would love but might not buy for themselves. To me, those are the best kind of presents. Not surprisingly, my inspiration was my own mom; she's stylish and she loves to have fun. 

The pieces in this collection range from $8 for the nail polish to $85 for the iPad cover. Click on the thumbnails if you want to purchase any of these items for your beautiful mama (or yourself--again, my lips are sealed).

Have you bought your mom a Mother's Day present yet? What did you get her? Or if you're a mom yourself, what are you hoping for this year? 

No comments: