Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Daily Look: Texas Cavaliers River Parade



Blouse & Sunglasses: Target // Skirt: Loft // Shoes: BCBG via Endless // Earrings: Forever 21

This was a look that I planned to wear to the River Parade on Monday night (a mishap at lunch caused me to change blouses at the last minute), to admire the floats on the San Antonio River. It was a fun night of getting covered in confetti from cascarones, clapping along to the music as the floats passed, and pigging out at Casa Rio. It is always a treat to go to Casa Rio because it inspires my mom to retell the story of one of my grandparents' first dates there over sixty years ago, when my Minnesotan grandfather ate a whole bowl of salsa with a spoon, thinking it was the hottest soup he'd ever tasted.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love all the woven details!