Monday, October 22, 2012

Daily Look: Lounging Around



Shirt, Leggings: Old Navy // Shoes: J. Crew Factory // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

Lately I've been on the hunt for cute and comfy loungewear. I guess there's something about knowing that winter is just around the corner that makes me want to find clothes to relax and be a couch potato in. But, as I've mentioned before, I'm always looking for clothes that do double duty, so finding comfortable clothes that I can also pick up groceries or go to the airport in would be ideal. After trying several options, I decided on these leggings and a long, stretchy shirt to wear over them. No, leggings are nothing new to most people, but they are to me. See, I never thought they were comfortable until I tried on a pair and realized I was wrong. Now I just need some more long tops to go with them because if there's any fashion rule that I believe wholeheartedly, it's this: Leggings are not pants.

No comments: