Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Daily Look: More Zebras!



I promise we didn't plan this, but I wore my zebra shirt this past weekend too. I guess Sam and I really are twins! And would you believe that I actually made one of the items that I'm wearing? Okay, maybe not made exactly, but I did haphazardly cut an old pair of college jeans into shorts, all the while dodging my cat, whose incredible animal instincts were telling him that it would be a good idea to bite my scissors. Turning pants into shorts is about as crafty and creative as I get; meanwhile, Sam was posting all the cool art projects she has been making to Instagram and making me feel very unproductive. Perhaps zebras is where our twintuition ends.



Shirt: Forever 21 // Camisole: Old Navy // Cutoff Shorts: Gap (formerly jeans) // Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita via Nordstrom // Earrings: Loft // Rings: Madewell // Cheeks, Lips: Mary Kay Cheek Glaze // Nails: OPI Dim Sum Plum // Toes: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pep-Plum

Have you been up to anything crafty and creative this summer? Do you make or buy cutoffs?

No comments: