Friday, July 4, 2014

Daily Look: Anniversary Dinner



Dress: Asos // Shoes: Ann Taylor // Rings: Madewell, Gift // Bracelet: H&M // Earrings: Target // Nails: OPI Dim Sum Plum // Toes: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pep-Plum

I wore this outfit out to dinner with my husband Wednesday night to celebrate our third wedding anniversary. I've worn this dress before in a far more casual way, but I decided to dress it up a bit with my hair, makeup, and accessories. I got these shoes when Sam and I went shopping last week (she got them too, only in a different color), and, after witnessing a hit-and-run that forced us to do a lot more walking than anticipated, I can now confidently say that they were a great purchase because my feet felt perfectly comfortable with no breaking in required. Truth be told, I don't really believe in breaking shoes in--I've never had gotten an uncomfortable pair of shoes to magically become comfortable by torturing myself in them. Have you?

No comments: