Monday, May 5, 2014

Daily Look: The Lazy Girl's Guide to Style



Dress: New Look via Asos // Hat: J. Crew // Shoes: Loft // Lips: Milani Rose Hip // Nails: Revlon Make Mine Mango // Earrings: The Limited

I really couldn't be bothered to get ready on Sunday, but sadly, I didn't really have a choice in the matter, so I went for the ultimate in lazy-day fashion. This entire look took me 5 minutes. Here's my lazy girl's guide to style.

Step 1: Cover what needs covering with some concealer.
Step 2: Swipe on lipstick, blend with fingers, then use what's left on fingers as blush.
Step 3: Curl lashes that still have a little bit of yesterday's mascara left on them.
Step 4: Cover greasy hair with a hat.
Step 5: Throw on a dress. Two articles of clothing is way too many.
Step 6: Slip on shoes, grab some jewelry, and you're out the door.

What do you wear on the laziest of days when you just can't be bothered?

1 comment:

Sam said...

You make lazy look adorable! I am more apt to throw on shorts, a t-shirt, my giant glasses, and call it a day.