Friday, May 30, 2014

Daily Look: The Blues



Shirt, Bracelet: J. Crew // Rings, Bracelet: Madewell // Pants, Necklace: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Nine West // Earrings: Loft // Sunglasses: Cole Haan via Marshall's // Nails: Forever 21 Fuchsia // Lips: MAC Girl About Town

When I look at the clothes I've bought in the last year or so, I notice a definite trend: blue. Blue dresses, blue blouses, blue pants, blue everything! I'm reminded of the amazing cerulean scene in The Devil Wears Prada when Miranda Priestly traces the origins of Andy's "lumpy blue sweater," and I'm pretty sure there's a two-years-ago runway show I can thank for the new color of my closet. And as much as I love blue, I'm pretty sure I need to branch out a bit, except--oops!--I just bought a chambray sundress.

Have you been buying a lot of blue (or another color) clothes lately, or is it just me?

No comments: