Monday, May 19, 2014

Lauren's Summer Wishlist: Casual Essentials

As I prepare for the hot weather to really start, I've been mentally (and virtually, via Pinterest) putting together my summer shopping list. As a teacher, I'm lucky enough to get to dress casually all summer, which is especially wonderful when you live somewhere where 90-100-degree days are the norm, not the exception. Here are the clothes I plan to live in all summer.

1. A baseball hat to cover up bad hair days and protect my head and face from the sun.
2. Walkable flat sandals
3. A comfy tank top
4. A swingy t-shirt dress
5. Denim shorts (aka jorts)
6. Light-colored low top sneakers


Casual Summer Essentials




I've already checked a few of the items off of my list (the baseball hat and denim shorts, specifically), but I'm still on the hunt for a new pair of sandals, a loose dress, a cute tank top, and some light-colored low tops. While I'd like all of these things sooner rather than later, sometimes you have to sweat it out a little while waiting for the best deals (Madewell and J. Crew, I'm looking at you). As long as I get these items in time for our vacation to California this July, I'll be a happy camper.

What's on your summer wishlist? 

No comments: