Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Roundup: Sandals Under $60

Each year as summer approaches, I start hunting for a new pair of sandals. Right now, I'm focusing on flat sandals that I can walk in all day for an upcoming road trip through California. I don't like to spend more than I have to on any item of clothing, but I'm especially cost-conscious when it comes to sandals. I mean, there's not that much material, so I don't think I should have to spend much money on them. (I feel the same way about bathing suits, and yes, I know I'm paying for more than just the material, but I can't help it.) I've rounded up some of my favorite flat, low-heel, and high-heel sandals under $60, and I'll be waiting until they go on sale so I can get an even better deal. PS-I have the Loft ones in the first row (got 'em for under $20 last summer) and they're super comfy and go with everything.
Sandals Under $60



What kind of sandals are you looking for this summer? 

No comments: