Monday, May 12, 2014

Roundup: Short Shorts

Shorts Roundup



The heat is on, so I am digging through my drawers to find my shorts.  It only takes one miserable day in tight jeans to convince me that summer has arrived, and full-length denim is over.  I have a couple of pairs of shorts that I still like from last year, but I am going to have to supplement my wardrobe with a few new pairs if I'm going to make it through another Texan summer.  Somehow I never seem to have enough.  Perhaps because by the time I realize I need new ones, the sweltering heat has already arrived, and I refuse to leave the house even to shop.  It isn't quite to that point yet, but it won't be long.  Triple digits are right around the corner!

1 comment:

Jenna Hatfield said...

I definitely need a few new pair as well. These are adorable.