Thursday, May 8, 2014

Daily Look: Poodles and Petals



Sweater: Anthropologie // Blouse: Loft // Jeans: Madewell // Shoes: J. Crew // Earrings: Target // Rings: Limited, Madewell

I have had this sweater for ages, but I still love it.  How can you go wrong with poodle applique?  I decided to go full on old lady and layer it over a floral blouse, and I have no regrets.  I did add a little bit of youth by wearing my favorite jeans (yay, teacher appreciation week=jeans all week long)!  And it doesn't end with jeans either.  We have been spoiled rotten by the PTA; I don't know what I'll do next week when the lounge won't be overflowing with treats!

P.S. Have I mentioned it's windy here?  It's windy here!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Cute outfit! We didn't get to wear jeans all week, but they are definitely trying to fatten us up!