Friday, May 9, 2014

Daily Look: Skirting the Issue



Shirt: J. Crew // Skirt: Banana Republic // Shoes: Bandolino via DSW // Bracelet, Earrings: Francesca's // Lips: Milani Rose Hip

While the weather has been transitioning from winter to spring, a lot of my skirts have been collecting dust in my closet. It sounds crazy, but we've had so many days with chilly morning and warm afternoons that it was just easier to wear pants. The thing is, my legs absolutely hate to be cold, but I'm sorry, I'm just not wearing tights anymore. But now, it's warm enough in the morning that I can bare my legs in comfort (at least until the air conditioning really starts kicking in, but that's another story).

Are you a cold legs or a cold arms kind of person? I feel like I'm the only one with sensitive legs!

No comments: