Thursday, May 22, 2014

Daily Look: Blown Away



Blouse: The Limited // Skirt & Shoes: ModCloth // Earrings: Etsy // Rings: Vintage

I am not a fan of wind, but I will say it sure makes a full skirt look cute!  Sadly, I can't say the same for how it makes my hair look.  I wore this outfit to my boyfriend's brother's graduation last weekend in Waco, and fought the wind the entire time.  It was a lengthy ceremony and the air conditioning was blasting, but, in the end, the diploma was handed over.  After snapping some pictures and pigging out at the house, I swapped my fancy duds for some cutoffs, and went fishing for the rest of the afternoon.  I love skirts and dresses, but there isn't much that can compare with wearing clothes that are grubby enough to let you freely lay in the grass.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Pretty! I like the animation.