Monday, September 15, 2014

Daily Look: Back to Basics



Shirt: Loft // Jeans, Bracelet, Rings: Madewell // Bag: Old Navy // Shoes: Ann Taylor // Watch: Seiko // Ear Cuff: H&M // Nails: Essie Where's My Chauffeur? // Toes: Urban Outfitters Absinthe

After a few years of colorblocking, neons, and acid brights, it seems like fashion is coming back to basics. My husband even noticed this trend, pointing out that "It seems like neutrals are really big right now." Yep. And even though I have a drawer full of colorful jeans, I find myself reaching for this pair the most often by far. Don't get me wrong: I love colorful clothes and will never stop wearing them. But I also like the classic combination of a white shirt and blue jeans. It's nice to have options.



Have you been wearing more neutrals lately?

No comments: