Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Daily Look: That's a Wrap



Dress: Ann Taylor // Shoes: Nine West // Earrings: Loft // Bracelet: J. Crew // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Lips: Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Lovesick // Nails: Essie Where's My Chauffeur // Toes: Urban Outfitters Absinthe

In keeping with my idea last spring to save time on Sunday nights by opting for the easiest outfit ever--a dress--on Mondays, I wore this faux wrap number to work yesterday. I love how the wrap defines my waist and makes it look much smaller than it is. But there is a dark side to wrap dresses (it's sad but true). You see, I had planned to wear this dress last week, but when I went to put it on, it was all tangled and I couldn't figure it out, at least not that early in the morning, so I had to give up and pick out something else to wear (another dress, naturally). This time around, I averted tragedy by solving this Rubik's cube of a dress before Monday morning. Phew.



Do you like a waist-whittling wrap dress as much as I do? Have you ever gotten yourself tangled in one?

No comments: