Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Daily Look: Sic 'Em Bears!



Shirt: Congress Clothing // Shorts: Old Navy // Shoes: Ked's via Piperlime // Earrings: Francesca's // Ring: Vintage

I went to Waco for the long weekend and got to be a part of the excitement of the opening of Baylor's new, gorgeous stadium.  Sadly, I wasn't able to score tickets to our first game in McLane Stadium, but I did have a very fun and eventful weekend.  I got to watch Lloyd make some big tackles in the alumni rugby match, jam out at his brother's concert at Common Grounds, eat way too much food, and cheer for the Bears as we claimed our first victory of the season.  I also got to walk around the newly opened stadium and it was better than I had even expected.  It's a great time to be a bear!  Sic 'em!

2014-09-016

Anyone else catch any college football last weekend?

No comments: