Friday, August 29, 2014

Daily Look: Something Old, Something New



Shirt: Oasis // Pants: Gap // Shoes: Nine West via DSW // Rings: Madewell, Gift // Earrings: Loft // Necklace: Banana Republic // Nails: Love & Beauty Fuchsia // Toes: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pep-Plum // Lips: Mary Kay True Dimensions Pink Cherie

When I was a kid, the only thing I liked about the start of a new school year was going back-to-school shopping with my mom. We weren't allowed to wear any of our new clothes until school started, so I would pine for them for weeks until I finally got to bust out my new threads. Now that I'm a teacher, I still go back to school each year, but I no longer go shopping for a whole new wardrobe each summer. Instead, I shop throughout the year, adding pieces to my closet here and there. I picked up this top recently from Oasis and paired it with pants, shoes, and accessories that I've had for awhile.



Did you like going back-to-school shopping when you were in school?

No comments: