Monday, August 25, 2014

Daily Look: Back to Business



Dress: ABS via consignment // Shoes: Ann Taylor // Earrings: The Limited // Sunglasses: Cole Haan via Marshall's // Lips: MAC Girl About Town // Nails: Revlon Parfumerie China Flower // Toes: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away

After months of shorts and sundresses, the school year is starting and it's back to professional attire again. I wore this dress to our district-wide staff development day, which ended up being one of the steamiest days of the year. Thankfully, this dress is incredibly lightweight, which helped me survive when the air conditioning in our building couldn't catch up. I also love that even though I got this dress for a steal from a consignment shop while we were on vacation last year, I get compliments on it almost every time I wear it because it's such a pretty color. I'm confident Buddy the Elf would approve.



Is it hot and steamy where you live? What are you wearing to deal with it?

No comments: