Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Daily Look: Pink Pop



Shirt: Asos // Shorts: Gap // Shoes: Loft // Earrings: BCBGeneration via Lord & Taylor // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Bag: Old Navy // Bracelets: Urban Outfitters, Madewell, Forever 21 // Rings: Madewell, Gift

I wore this outfit to the Houston Museum of Natural Science last week, where we stopped to explore before continuing on to Galveston for one last summer hurrah. We took these pictures at nearby Hermann Park, which houses a pretty awesome monument to the city's namesake, Sam Houston. I had already put pink streaks in my hair before deciding on this outfit, and while I was worried I'd look like a crazy person, I just went with it. In another nod to the last week of summer, I decided on super-fun rainbow nails, and let me tell you, I've never gotten so many comments (from both men and women) on a manicure in my life.



Have you ever put crazy colors in your hair? And did you ever match them to your outfit?

1 comment: