Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Daily Look: Teacher Work Day



Shirt: Old Navy // Jeans: Madewell // Shoes: Converse via Marshall's // Earrings: Gift

Yesterday was a teacher work day, and I definitely kept things simple in the style department.  This was partially because it's good to be comfortable on a day when you will be standing on tiptoe on a chair trying to staple materials to the wall and partially because I am not quite back into the swing of getting ready in the morning.  My morning routine has all been forgotten and I am trying to eliminate as many steps as possible to combat the fact that I seem to be stuck at a snail's pace.  Hopefully by next week I will be back in my groove!



Anyone have any tricks they use to shave time off their morning routine?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I've been going slow lately too! I think it's a combination of being extra tired and getting out of my routine.