Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall Shoe Obsession: Oxfords

Oxfords




I have never been one to get super excited about shoes.  I like them fine, they get me from point a point b, but that's always been about it for me.  But lately, my mind has been changing.  I've started to think of shoes not as an afterthought, but as an essential part of an outfit.  Pretty recently, I've even noticed myself planning outfits around the shoes I want to wear.

With my new-found love of footwear, I've suddenly noticed that I don't have nearly enough pairs!  The list of types that I am wanting to add to my closet seems ever-growing (booties, over-the-knee boots, chunky heels...I could keep going).  And although I recently found a pair that I love at Marshall's, I am still on the lookout for another pair of oxfords.  I just love how they elevate casual looks and add an element of effortless cool.  I think a metallic pair especially would be fun in the coming cooler months.

Are you a shoe person?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love these! They seem very you.