Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Daily Look: Prima Ballerina

008 017 015 014 019 021


Top: Gift // Skirt: J. Crew // Shoes: J. Crew Factory // Bracelet: H&M // Earrings: Banana Republic Factory // Lips: Mary Kay Rockin' Red

My mom gifted me this top yesterday after she decided that it didn't work for her. When I put it on, it reminded me of a ballerina's leotard, so I decided to pair it will a full skirt, ballet flats, and pulled-back hair to complete the look. While its colors are a little more fall-winter, I couldn't resist wearing it right away. I used to have to wait for the first day of school to wear my new back-to-school clothes, but being an adult means I can wear my new things whenever I so desire!

Do you like to wear your new clothes right away, or do you save them for the perfect occasion?