Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fall Trend: Oxblood

Fall Trend: Oxblood




Oxblood, burgundy, maroon...whatever you call it, it's going to be huge this autumn. And with the unofficial end of summer coming up this Labor Day Weekend (despite what the weather seems to think), I decided to round up a few of my favorite vampy pieces. I've loved wearing blood-red nail polish for as long as I can remember, but this year, lips are headed that direction as well. I have to admit that I'm slightly terrified of wearing dark red lips myself, but I've seen it look absolutely gorgeous on lots of women.

Will you be rocking deep red this fall? And are you into the darker lip colors that are coming back into style?

2 comments:

m said...

you could totally do dark lips. I love that dress. It's so Joan!

Lauren said...

I've tried dark lips, and trust me when I say they look less than stellar on me. And I was totally thinking the same thing about that dress. Who doesn't want to look like Joan (minus the back-breakingly large rack)?!