Saturday, November 24, 2012

Daily Look: Cozy + Shiny



Sweater: Loft // Pants: BDG by Urban Outfitters // Shoes: Nine West // Bracelet: J. Crew // Earrings: Francesca's

I decided to try something different with this warm and fuzzy sweater and pair it with shinier, dressier pieces. Glossy waxed jeans, pointy heels, and sparkly jewelry give it a bit of an edge that I really like. I always think it's fun to put things together in an unexpected way. Sometimes it fails miserably, but sometimes you end up with a look that's just right. I really liked the way this outfit came out and can't wait to wear it again!

How was your Black Friday? Did you score any major deals? I shopped from the comfort of my sofa and managed to check almost everyone off my list, so I'm feeling pretty happy!

4 comments:

Olya said...

Love your pants! I just got a very similar pair! Do visit my blog to see what I will wear them with :-) We could also follow each other if you'd like :-)

www.creativesideofme.com
www.facebook.com/CreativeSideOfme

eelsay said...

Hooray for getting your list checked off from your couch! lol I like your sweater & the sling backs!


I'd love to keep in touch, if you guys have time come check out my blog. Maybe we can follow each other?

xo,
eelsay
www.theluxuryrehab.com

Anonymous said...

Love the chunky sweater and your slingbacks. Lovely look.

Lauren said...

Olya--Thanks! Just checked out your blog. Your Thanksgiving looked like so much fun!

Eelsay--Shopping online is my favorite. Also, I love your gorgeous long hair!

Thanks Inez.