Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twin Styled: What to Wear to a Holiday Party

Thanksgiving is over, which means that holiday parties are right around the corner. And with every invitation comes the dreaded question: What am I going to wear? In the hopes of solving that dilemma, I put together an outfit that would look fun, festive, and classy at nearly any dressy holiday get-together.


Holiday Party




While I know that some people refuse to wear red or green during the holidays because they can look cheesy, I think that a gorgeous red dress looks great year-round, so why shelve the color during the most wonderful time of the year? Once you've found a fabulous dress, pair it with sparkly accessories, a faux fur jacket for warmth, and glamorous makeup (I plan to try this look out), and you've got yourself a sophisticated look that will make you the center of attention in a good way (unlike that guy who had one too many glasses of punch).

Are you going to any dressy holiday parties this year? What do you plan to wear? 

2 comments:

Kiley Kate said...

Very glamorous! I'm trying to re-wear dresses that I've worn in the past to save money but it's going to be difficult with little red dresses like that. We'll see how long I last :)

Twinmom said...

I'll take it!!