Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twin Styled: What to Wear to a Holiday Party

Thanksgiving is over, which means that holiday parties are right around the corner. And with every invitation comes the dreaded question: What am I going to wear? In the hopes of solving that dilemma, I put together an outfit that would look fun, festive, and classy at nearly any dressy holiday get-together.

Holiday Party

While I know that some people refuse to wear red or green during the holidays because they can look cheesy, I think that a gorgeous red dress looks great year-round, so why shelve the color during the most wonderful time of the year? Once you've found a fabulous dress, pair it with sparkly accessories, a faux fur jacket for warmth, and glamorous makeup (I plan to try this look out), and you've got yourself a sophisticated look that will make you the center of attention in a good way (unlike that guy who had one too many glasses of punch).

Are you going to any dressy holiday parties this year? What do you plan to wear? 


Kiley Kate said...

Very glamorous! I'm trying to re-wear dresses that I've worn in the past to save money but it's going to be difficult with little red dresses like that. We'll see how long I last :)

Twinmom said...

I'll take it!!