Thursday, November 22, 2012

Daily Look: Thanksgiving Day



Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who are celebrating it today! Right now I'm thankful for the ridiculously warm and sunny (by Indiana standards) weather we've been having. In fact, it's almost too warm for this soft and cozy sweater, a Christmas present that my mom gave me last year. I'm also thankful for turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, rolls, my grandma's stuffing recipe, and the perfect day to eat all of it completely guilt-free, then go back for seconds and dessert. On a mushier note, I'm thankful for my family, my amazing husband (who takes all of these pictures for me), and all of the wonderful things in my life.

What did you eat for Thanksgiving this year? What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

Sam said...

Wow wow wow. You look killer. I want!

Twinmom said...

Love those jeans. I hope they come to visit! We missed you on Thanksgiving, but won't be long now, until you are here!!