Friday, November 23, 2012

Daily Look: San Antonio Thanksgiving



Sweater: Gap // Shirt: Old Navy // Pants: J. Crew // Boots: Aldo // Earrings: Target

I had a double dose of Thanksgiving here in San Antonio, with enough yummy food to sink a ship! It was warm, sunny, and beautiful out, but I just didn't feel festive without a sweater. Believe me, I tried several combinations that were more weather-appropriate, but, for me, it isn't the holidays without knits. Luckily, we run the AC pretty much year-round down here, so I stayed perfectly comfortable.

As for what I have to give thanks for this year, the list is long. Most of all, I am so thankful for my family and loved ones. I have some seriously generous, kindhearted, hilarious people in my life, who I wouldn't be the same without.

Happy leftover turkey day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

You look adorable. I love those booties. I think maybe I should've gotten some for myself! Also, the bright lipstick totally makes it.