Monday, March 31, 2014

Daily Look: Primary Colors



Shirt: Modcloth // Jeans: Gap // Shoes: J. Crew // Rings: Madewell // Earrings: Francesca's // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban

I paired this top with these pants because I liked the way the little flecks of red in the shirt's pattern matched the color of the jeans. I wasn't thinking about the fact that the blue and red of this outfit, combined with the yellow of my nails, made for a very kindergarten paint set-inspired color palette. In fact, I used to have a pretty sweet artist's smock in these very same shades. My name was embroidered on it, and it was my prized possession, never mind the fact that I was not then and will never be much of an artist.

Would you wear red, blue, and yellow? What did you do this weekend?

1 comment:

Sam said...

Awww our smocks!!! Also, your nails look so awesome with this outfit!