Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Daily Look: Spring Prints



Shirt: Cynthia Rowley via Marshall's // Jeans, Bracelet: J. Crew // Shoes: Banana Republic // Earrings: Loft // Lips: MAC Girl About Town

In honor of the warm, humid, springtime weather we got to enjoy this weekend (which has vanished, sadly), I went a little prints crazy when I got dressed to go out to lunch on Saturday. I dug these tropical-printed jeans from the depths of my drawer when I realized that the weather finally merited wearing them. I had gotten them on ridiculous clearance back in October, and it was the first day it actually seemed appropriate to wear these summery pants. Sadly, the weather took a turn on Sunday, plunging from the 70s to the 30s within a few hours, so it's back in the drawer for these jeans.

Have you gotten the chance to break out your spring clothes yet?

No comments: