Monday, March 3, 2014

Daily Look: TSHA Convention



Sweater: Loft // Jeans & Shoes: J. Crew // Earrings: Borrowed // Stacking Rings: Limited // Quartz Ring: Vintage

I wore this outfit on the last day of TSHA Convention--a place where highly caffeinated SLPs gather once a year to learn about new speech strategies and collect all of the free stuff we can carry.  I always over-think what I will wear to convention, and this year was no exception.  It's just hard to pick something that will be comfortable to sit in for long periods of time that is also cute enough to wear in front of the hundreds of adorable women who are sure to be there.  One fellow speech-pathologist who was rocking heels, perfectly curled hair, and a swoon-worthy pink coat may have put all of my efforts to shame, but we all hate her right?  Right.

1 comment:

Warford&Wife said...

I am so grateful for this blog. I feel like I dress cuter now that I get ideas from y'all every day! And this one just tickles me! I have that very sweater and identical jeans from the Loft. Never would have thought to put them together. Love it!