Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Daily Look: Spring Break



Jacket: Roxy via Doug and Lynda's Ski Shop // Jeans: Madewell // Shoes: Converse via Marshall's // Hat: Urban Outfitters

I've been spending the past few days having a blast skiing in Colorado.  We're staying at a house in Pagosa Springs right on a beautiful frozen lake.  I didn't find out that I would be going on this trip until a day before leaving, so I was in a big rush to find some warm ski clothes.  After an hour of deliberation (aka clueless wandering) at a local ski shop, I finally found a new waterproof jacket.  Then I ran to Urban Outfitters to grab this kitten ear hat that I had seen several weeks back.  It had seemed too goofy to buy for everyday use, but a ski trip was the perfect excuse!  Both of my new finds have proven to be as warm as they are cute, hooray!

No comments: