Monday, May 28, 2012

Daily Look: Happy Memorial Day



Shirt, Bracelet, Earrings: Banana Republic // Skirt: Anthropologie // Shoes: Envy via DSW // Sunglasses: Ray-Ban // Nails: Forever 21 Coral

Like Sam suggested yesterday, I wore my patriotism on my sleeve--literally--in this red, white, and blue ensemble (okay, it's technically red, cream, and blue; sue me). At the grocery store, we saw lots of people stocking up on soda, chips, and burger fixins, but we decided to be homebodies this weekend and spend our time watching the Indy 500 and way too much HGTV, so we didn't buy any fun party food. I swear, we had to be the only people buying a cart full of healthy ingredients! How was your long weekend?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I love how you paired your outfit with oxfords! :)

Lauren said...

Thanks Wendy!