Thursday, May 31, 2012

Daily Look: Radiation Vibe



Shirt: Forever 21 // Shorts: Banana Republic // Shoes: Vans via Urban Outfitters // Earrings & Sunglasses: Target

Here is the patriotic look that I wore around South Padre on Monday. I just got around to editing the pictures, and it is making me want to go back! It was such a great long weekend; there is just nothing that says summer more clearly than the sound of the ocean. I also got to play some Bananagrams and Guesstures (always a favorite), while pigging out on every carb I could reach. Take me back! I don't want to write more reports, I want sand and sun! 

5 comments:

Twinmom said...

Great pics! That WAS a fun weekend. Only one thing would have made it better. Lauren and Jared being there, too!!

Lauren said...

So jealous! It looks beautiful there. Meanwhile, it feels like fall here; it's in the 50s today.

Wendy said...

I love South Padre! The weather here is perfect for funnin' and sunnin' there. Cute outfit!

Sharon Glanville of BeBetsy said...

Really cute! Love the sunglasses too.

Sam said...

Thank you Sharon and Wendy! Lauren, your bikini dancing and unparalleled encore guessing were missed!