Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Daily Look: Hip Zippers



Blouse: Asos // Pants: Zara // Earrings, Necklace, Belt, Shoes, Bracelet: Banana Republic

If you're anything like me, you're a sucker for a fun little detail on your clothes. Visible zippers are one of my favorites--I love the fact that they're cute and functional at the same time. I decided to pair this zipper blouse with my zipper pants, and I ended up really liking the combination. Now I just need to find some zippered shoes! Do you like zipper details, or do you think zippers were made to be hidden?

6 comments:

Kiley Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kiley Kate said...

Love visible zippers! Mostly because I've taken clothing construction classes and invisible zippers are harder to put in and more likely to break. Contrasting zippers are extra cute as well!

rlutz said...

I love zipper details...they add an edge! Such a great color top...love how you added the yellow pop!

Wendy said...

Great outfit! I love pairing purple with navy. The yellow looks good with it too. I own a pair of cropped jeans that have zippers on the bottom, on the sides and I thought that was pretty cool lol.

Lauren said...

Kiley, rlutz, and Wendy--I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes them! I once wore a skirt with a visible zipper and had a coworker ask me if it was on inside out; obviously she was not into them!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.