Sunday, May 27, 2012

Twin Styled: It's a Grand Old Flag

Patriotic Mix and Match



It's a part of Memorial Day tradition to hang Old Glory outside of your home, but since I live in an apartment, I prefer to wear it instead! I always love red, white, and blue together, but it is especially meaningful on Memorial Day, when you can see seas of people wearing the colors in memory of the men and women who have died while serving in the armed forces.

I also think it is a day of enjoying what it is to live in this great country, from eating barbeque to running around with sparklers. So, as my ninth-grade geography teacher used to say, I hope you all have a great All-American weekend--watch sports and drink whole milk!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Well, I watched the Indy 500 and drank 2% milk in my cereal, so I guess that was pretty patriotic.