Monday, May 21, 2012

Daily Look: Sushi Night



Blouse: Banana Republic // Skirt: J. Crew // Shoes: Zara // Earrings: Francesca's // Bracelet: Vintage // Necklace: Gift

I love an excuse to get a little dolled up on the weekend, so even though I could have saved a few bucks by getting carryout, I actually dined in at my favorite sushi restaurant this time.  To celebrate the lovely warm weather, I broke out my elastic waisted miniskirt, perfect for stretching to accommodate an after-dinner gelato. I kept the whole look monotone in shades of gray, which made my bright pink nails really pop. Do you ever wear all one color, or do you prefer to mix it up?

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the way your nails look with this outfit!

Wendy said...

Really cute outfit, I love your necklace. :) I usually wear one color when I'm feeling particularly cute or matchy lol.

Sam said...

Thank you, I need more sparkle in my life!