Friday, May 11, 2012

Daily Look: It's Always Greener



Blouse: Anthropologie // Pants: J. Crew // Shoes: Franco Sarto via Endless // Belt: Gap // Earrings: Forever 21 // Necklace: Janie Christine's

It finally stopped pouring, and everything is so green that I thought I'd dress to match! Of course, I didn't think about the mud when I put on my heels. But it's sunny and cool and I'm not going to complain about a sunken heel or two! I think this might be the first time I've tucked a blouse into these jeans, and I'm liking the high-ish waist more than I expected. Where do you wear your jeans? Are you rocking a to-the-bellybutton retro rise, or are you more of a mid-rise kind of gal?

4 comments:

Lauren said...

The rise on those is perfect. I want them!

Alterdelenda said...

I adore that shirt! The color combo of it with the pants is one I wouldn't have thought of, but looks fantastic!

Sam said...

Thank you so much, Katrina! When I first got those pants, I thought a lot about what would work as a color combo, but now I just see them as a neutral and put them with just about anything.

m said...

I feel like you've done updated Sandy from Grease, and I LOVE IT. Sassy.