Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Daily Look: 4th of July, Revisited



Shirt: Gap // Skirt: Odille via Anthropologie // Shoes: Loft // Necklace: Ann Taylor // Earrings: Banana Republic // Lips: Revlon Certainly Red // Nails: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away // Toes: Revlon Red // Sunglasses: via Marshall's

So, this is what I wore on the 4th of July, but whoops, I'm just now getting around to posting the pictures. We had a very low-key day, just hanging out at the house and eating barbecue with some friends. I obviously wasn't thinking about messy barbecue sauce when I put this ultra-stainable skirt on--mostly, I was just trying to go red, white, and blue--but I somehow managed to stay clean. This is a major feat in my klutzy world, where I get chocolate on myself just by looking at it.

Do you ever avoid wearing white because of its stain-attracting properties? Any fellow stainers out there?

No comments: