Monday, July 8, 2013

Daily Look: The Little Details



Shirt: Forever 21 // Skirt: H&M // Earrings: Francesca's // Shoes: J. Crew Factory // Bracelet (Sam's): Banana Republic // Lips: Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick

This shirt fell by the wayside during fall and winter, but I re-discovered it while my husband and I were moving into our new apartment last month and ended up spending a lot of time in it on that very hot weekend. I've had it for seven years (which is pretty surprising considering it's from Forever 21), but I still really like it because it's comfortable, breezy, and full of little details. I love the tiny flower print, the ruffled neckline, the cute red buttons, and the rounded puff sleeves.

What's your oldest piece of clothing that you still like wearing (this actually isn't mine, but it's close!)? What little details draw you in? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your skirt is so cute!

Lauren said...

Thanks Dora! I had been looking for a skirt like this for such a long time when I found it.