Saturday, July 13, 2013

Twin Styled: What to Wear to an Outdoor Wedding

Summer Wedding Guest



With wedding season and the Texas sun both running at full force, I thought it would be appropriate to share some ideas for what to wear to a summer wedding. I tried to include a range of styles so that there would be a few weather-friendly choices for casual, or more formal events. Whenever I'm dressing up for an outdoor event, I like to keep in mind not only the fabric (must be breathable!), but also fit and color. I hate to wear anything that clings too closely to my body if I am going to be hot, so I usually go for a fit and flair. And although I am not an overly sweaty person, there is just no escaping it in the summer, so I like to choose light colors or patterns to hide embarrassing but inevitable perspiration.

Do you have any tips for staying cool when you are all gussied up?

No comments: