Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Daily Look: Blue-ish Green, Green-ish Blue



Shirt: Old Navy // Jeans: BDG via Urban Outfitters // Shoes: BCBG via Endless // Earrings: Francesca's // Bracelet: H&M

No one seems to be able to agree about whether this color is green or blue, but what I do know is that I like it. I'm visiting Lauren in her new home in the Woodlands, and let me tell you, I don't think I'll be pulling jeans out of my suitcase again. I only wore this outfit in the evening, but it was still too hot! Lesson learned, shorts and skirts from now on. 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the minty jeans!

Warford&Wife said...

So pretty. : )

Kate said...

Super cute! I love the pants, even if you were burning up. You look great.

Kate from Clear the Way

Sam said...

Dora, Lindsay, Kate-- thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

We painted our living room a blue/green color. It looks totally blue to me, but others have called it green. I tend to see all these types of colors as "blue."