Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Daily Look: Cat Print



Shirt: Forever 21 // Skirt: ModCloth // Shoes: BCBG via Endless // Earrings: Francesca's // Ring: Vintage

This is another example of my summer uniform. Until walking around in a bikini becomes acceptable, a loose shirt, full skirt, and sandals seems to be the way to go in this heat. Unfortunately, I am getting a bit frustrated with one of my most useful items of clothing--my chambray shirt. I have never liked the placement of the buttons because leaving one open looks nerdy, while leaving two open is a bit risque. And now that the newness magic (you know, the one that makes anything recently purchased look better in my eyes) has completely worn off, I am fed up! This shirt has certainly served me well, but I think it's time to move on.

All that to say, if you spot a reasonable priced chambray shirt with normally placed buttons, please let me know!

5 comments:

The Moda Intersection (Nailah) said...

This is a really cute look! Love your skirt and your hair!

Sam said...

Thank you Nailah!

Unknown said...

I want that skirt so bad!

Unknown said...

You look A-DORABLE! That kitty skirt is too presh.

Sam said...

Haha thank you Dora and Jess! I am shameless when it comes to cats. Back when I had dogs, I totally didn't get it. Now I see some pointy ears and whiskers and must make it mine!