Monday, July 29, 2013

Daily Look: Keep it Simple



Dress: Target // Shoes: Nine West via DSW // Bracelet: James Avery // Earrings: Loft

This outfit is pretty darn simple, but that's exactly what I love about a summer dress. I can throw it on and be out the door without putting a whole lot of effort into it. I wore this out to eat with Sam and my husband over the weekend. My favorite thing about moving to a new area (besides being so much closer to my family, of course) is trying out restaurants and looking for new favorites. We ate at a Vietnamese place, then went out to pick up some items for our upcoming road trip to New Orleans and Destin.

What's your favorite thing to do in a new city? Anyone out there from The Woodlands who can recommend some good restaurants?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The dress is so adorable!

Unknown said...

I almost bought that dress! It looks effortlessly chic on you.

Lauren said...

Thanks, Dora and Jess!