Monday, July 22, 2013

Runway to Reality: Roland Mouret Spring 2013

Even though I'm off for the summer, I was inspired to find a summer work look by Roland Mouret's Spring 2013 show. I loved how classic and elegant the clothes were, but also that a lot of them seemed like they could work in sweltering heat. Look 3 in particular caught my attention.


Of course, depending on wear you work, this top is probably not quite conservative enough for the office (or school, or wherever), but with a little tweaking, this outfit would be perfect. Plus, it's definitely cute enough that you could wear it out to dinner or drinks afterward. And if you, like me, won't be shelling out for the runway version, here's my take for a lot less.


Roland Mouret spring 2013




Would you wear this runway-inspired outfit? How do you dress for work?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I adore the shoes :)