Friday, July 26, 2013

Daily Look: Preppy Casual



Shirt, Shorts: J. Crew // Shoes: Loft // Bracelet: Forever 21 // Hairband: Charming Charlie's

Even though I love edgy clothes and accessories like studded jackets and spiked jewelry, I will always be a sucker for the preppy look. Maybe it's because I've always been a bit of a goody two shoes, or maybe it's because I grew up in a warm climate more conducive to cotton and seersucker than leather, but preppy clothes just call to me sometimes.This is my casual version of the preppy look, and I wore it on yet another set of moving-in errands, hopefully the last.

Are you a preppy or edgy girl? Or do you, like me, refuse to pick a side?

1 comment:

Kate said...

I rarely do preppy, but I'm not totally edgy. I like having lots of styles. Your shirt is super cute, by the way.

Kate from Clear the Way