Monday, August 19, 2013

Daily Look: At the Races



Shirt: Old Navy // Shorts, Hair Clips: Loft // Shoes: Forever 21 // Purse: Nine West via Marshall's

I wore this basic casual outfit to race go karts in Destin. I don't have a lot of experience with go karts, so I was a little nervous going in, but once I took off, I put the pedal to the metal. I don't have a lot of road rage when I'm driving, but apparently I do once things start getting a little competitive. I mean, I can't let the twelve-year-olds beat me when they don't even have driver's licenses! Okay, I don't really care what place I finish in, but I do like to go fast. Sadly, that desire came to a halt (literally) when a little kid bashed into me, causing me to spin out on the track.

Have you ever raced go karts? Do you enjoy it?

No comments: